Condolence Letter on Death of Aunty

Writing a condolence letter is an important task on death of any known person. It should be written on a nice paper without any mistakes and in your own hand writing. You can see the sample below in which condolence letter is written to a cousin on death of his mother or we can say on death of aunty. You can show your support to your cousin through this letter and can ask him if we want any help.
Letter:
Barton S. Alonzo
225 Nutter Street
Kansas City, MO 64106
To,
Mr. Thomas L. Hardy
2279 Jennifer Lane
Franklinton, NC 27525
6th September, 2010
Dear Thomas
I am in deep sorrow to know about the death of Mrs. Jo L. Grider. Please accept my deep condolences on this unfortunate incident. She was a very nice and cheerful lady and will always in my remembering. I remember the time of our childhood when I came to your home with my parents; aunty loved me so much and cooked all my favorite recipes. I can’t forget that time.
I know that this is a tough time for you and your family. My and my wife’s blessings are always with you and always remember that aunty is watching us and her blessings are also with us. Please don’t hesitate to ask for any personal or financial help.
Thanks
Barton

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Condolence Letter on Death of Aunty