Cover letter for chef job

Cooking is not plainly and simply mixing the food stuff. It requires skills that make this profession a highly skilled one. Hence, sometimes a dish, when presented in a skillful manner is similar to a work of art. A skillful Chef is thus an artist churning out a piece of art every time he/she handles a skillet or ladle. A chef’s job is not just mere cooking but it involves a lot of experience and skill. When you are applying for a chef’s job you should write your cover letter in such a manner that it will conjure the reader. You should explain your abilities that can make you best suited for the job.
Here is a sample chef job cover letter:
From:
Mark Jones
House no- 45,
Central Park Lane,
Orchid Palm Complex,
New York
To:
Mr. James Williams,
Manager-HR,
Sand Park Hotel,
Washington
13th May, 2010
Ref: Post of Chef
Dear Mr. Williams,
I am writing to apply for the post of Pastry Chef, in answer to your advertisement in the Local Daily. I have done a degree course in Hotel management from the Institute of Hotel Management, Ohio. After completing my studies I worked for a year with the institute itself. Then I joined a prestigious chain of hotels, The Royal Paradise where I was an Assistant Pastry Chef for 2 years. And currently I am working in Hotel Calridge, New York, for the past 2 years.
I acquired a flair for preparing cakes and pastries. Making and decorating delicious cakes gives me a sense of fulfillment. It makes me feel as an artist. I believe that I can serve your hotel with full dedication and can bring out the best of pastry dishes that will surely be well received by the guests. I am herewith forwarding my Resume for your kind perusal. I hope it meets your requirement and I am looking for an early reply.
Thanking You,
Sincerely,
Mark Jones

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Cover letter for chef job