Cover Letter for

In big Companies the post of HR Consultant holds a lot of importance. It is a coveted post for all the trained persons.
Here is a sample HR consultant cover letter:
From:
Mr. Richard Haley
Beachwood Apartments,
Maple Street,
Los Angles
To:
The Director,
Gama Global Techno Ltd,
Gama Building,
Los Angles
20th June 2010
Ref: Post of HR Consultant
Dear Sir,
After coming across an advertisement posted on the website, I would like to forward my CV for the same.
I have been in the Human Resources Department for the past 5 years, in which I have moved from Assistant HR Manager to Manager’s post. Currently, I am heading the HR Dept of the Techno Global.
I would now like to take up more challenging tasks and responsibilities. My experience in the HR field and my knowledge can prove to be beneficial. I am willing to work in flexible timings.
I am enclosing my resume for your kind perusal. I hope that you will find it satisfactory and I will be considered for the same.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Richard Haley

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Cover Letter for