Deep condolences on the death of your sister due to serious accident

Condolence letter works to express your condolences in case you are not able to meet the grieving person personally. The letter will be effective only when you use kind and supportive words in it. The letter should be written using simple and short sentences so that every person can easily understand it. The letter should be send after the funeral on the address of dead person. Here is the sample of condolence letter written to a friend on the death of her sister.
Letter:
To,
Rodney B. Woodall
2684 Oakridge Lane
Dublin, GA 31021
5th August, 2010
Dear Rodney
It may be not the right time for you to read the letter but I wish to express my deep condolences on the untimely death of your sister due to serious accident. I know that this is a very difficult situation for you but you have to keep patience and strength to bear this loss.
I wanted to come there and wanted to meet you but at this time it is not possible for me as I am out of station for some official meeting. I will definitely come at your place after come back. Please tell me if you need any help.
Thanks
John

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Deep condolences on the death of your sister due to serious accident