Realtor introduction letter to neighbor

From:
Your name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
To,
Name,
Address,
City
Date
Dear Sir,
Hi my name is (name) and I am a leading realtor. I am writing this letter to inform you that I have opened an office near your locality. I have many branches across the city and I am into selling and buying of apartments and houses. I have completed more than ten projects of both in past two years and I have always given the best deal to my customers. I have always provided the world class facilities and infrastructure in affordable prices and have good bankers to support my various projects.
I came to know from one of my contacts that you are interested in selling your house which is located in ( place).I assure you I can help you get a hassle free good deal and help you to buy a house of your choice at a competitive rate. I have also enclosed the brochures of few completed projects.
If you are interested please feel free to contact me at the number provided. If you like you can walk into my office any time in the afternoon. Please forward this information to people whom you know would be interested in buying the apartments or houses.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Your name,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Realtor introduction letter to neighbor