Retirement Congratulation Letter Sample

Dear name,
Please accept my best wishes for your retirement as (position) from the (company name) .I am so happy that you have completed your tenure with utmost dedication and grace. It was an excellent time to spend with you all these years. I am sure you had a wonderful experience working in this organization.
It was wonderful working with you and getting to learn from your valuable work experiences .I can never forget how we enjoyed each moment of service together. We have seen all the ups and down together but with you I felt I could face any problems with strength and confidence .I will surely miss you though even I don’t have much tenure in the company. I am sure you are aware that I am also retiring two months after your retirement. Congratulations on this occasion and I wish you a wonderful future ahead and hope you conduct your daughter’s marriage as you dreamt of.
As much I know I am sure you are not going to sit idle. So what are your future plans?
You will be missed by everyone in the office. Please Keep in touch my email address is ( ) and contact number is —
May you have all success in future and you have a wonderful time with the family and friends.
Wishing you a wonderful time ahead.
Sincerely
Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Retirement Congratulation Letter Sample