Sample breakup goodbye letter,

Breakup Goodbye Letter 

__________ (girlfriend’s name)
__________ (girlfriend’s address)
__________
__________

Date __________ (date of writing letter)

Dear __________,
I am writing this letter to inform that __________(Say that you have decided to end your relation). I will be leaving for __________(Mention place if you want to.). I am sorry but I hope you understand how important it is for me.
Making frequent trips to catch up or managing a long-distance relationship will be very difficult. I am sorry that I am abruptly ending our relationship.
I will always cherish our times together and hope to be a friend and remain in touch. I will forward my new address and contact numbers the moment I get them. Take care.
All my love
__________ (your name)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample breakup goodbye letter,