Sample Credit Report Dispute Letter

Credit letters are those letters that are written by the bank which ensure the integrity and the honesty of the party who is making the purchases and also the selling party. The person who is selling the goods promises that he will meet all the terms and conditions that are covered in the credit letter. The bank, which represents the purchaser, makes a promise in return to make the full amount payment that is owed for all the goods.

Ms. Carol P. Rodriguez

Branch Manager

Buckhorn Bank Pvt. Ltd

759 Meadow crest Lane
Buckhorn, KY 41721
29 September 2010
Subject: HOW TO WRITE A CREDIT REPORT DISPUTE LETTER
Dear, Ms. Carol
This letter is with reference to credit report which I received on 25th September, 2010 send by your bank. The same credit report shows that I had made half of the payment for the bill received by me for the month of August, 2010. But this is extremely incorrect and a big mistake from your bank. Thus it is my duty to inform you that I had already made the payment for entire amount which were reflecting in the bill for the month of August, 2010. To prove my words I here by attached the copies of cheque numbers and pass credit report documents. Kindly verify those and correct the mistake done by you as soon as possible. And send me error free credit report for this month of September, 2010.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Cheryl S. Vallejo

1358 Canis Heights Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90071

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Credit Report Dispute Letter