Sample Deepest Sympathy Condolence Letter

Dear Name,
It’s was shocking to know that your father passed away and it’s just a week before I had a chance to meet him and it is unbelievable that he died in a car accident.
I understand the grief you are going through. I just want to convey the deepest condolences to you and your family. I will pray to God that he gives you strength to cope up with the situation. He was like a father figure to me. After my father passed away he was there as a guide and support to the family and I owe a lot to him. I still remember how he supported us during my sister’s wedding starting from looking for a groom to her marriage. Everything he handled with ease as though his daughter was getting married.
Even during my admissions to the college, he came along with me and helped me complete all the procedure. He was a person respected and admired by the community. His death is a great loss to the community. I and my family are there to extend our support to you.
Please feel free to contact me for any requirement.
Sincerely,
Your Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Deepest Sympathy Condolence Letter