Leave request for selling property and formalities related

It is obvious that whenever you wish to take informed or legal leave from office, you need to provide your higher officials with specific reason for the leave written in a paper. Below you can see a leave request letter format from which you can learn that what all details you need to provide in a leave letter. Here you can find that one person is requesting leave to finish formalities for selling his land to a buyer.
Letter:
Donald T. Proctor
1803 Tuna Street
Flint, MI 48505
15 April, 2005
To,
Frank Perl,
General Manager,
Interactive Industries Ltd.
Flint.
Dear Perl,
I am writing this letter to officially inform you that I will not be able to attend office for two days, as I need to be in person for selling my land to a buyer in the outskirts of the city.
All the procedures for selling the land has be done and I must be present in person to sign the documents related to selling the land. So, I kindly request you to consider my application and grant me officially informed leave on 17th April and 18th April 2005.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,

Donald T. Proctor

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave request for selling property and formalities related