Maternity leave letter sample

Maternity leave letter is written by pregnant women to get leave approval for baby delivery. As a letter must contain short and brief information regarding the leave, one must clearly specify their baby due date and also their period of leave. If you are wishing to take your full maternity leave, then you have to enclose a maternity leave application in most cases. It depends on the procedure of independent industries. A sample is shown below.
Letter:
Constance W. Lopez
3725 Davisson Street
Fairmount, IN 46928
14 November 2001
To
Peter Humphrey
HR,
Computeyour technologies,
New York
Dear Mr. Peter,
I write this letter to inform you that I am nearing my baby due date and my doctor has given 21st November as my due date for baby delivery. He also advised me to be under his supervision as soon as possible. So, I want to inform you that I need leave for 8 weeks starting from 16th November. In addition I want to inform you that I have my full annual leave allowance and cover my maternity leave under this allowance.
If wish to join office soon, I will notify you about it and if I want to extend my leave period I will notify you as well. I kindly request to approve my leave and notify me as soon as possible.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Constance W. Lopez

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Maternity leave letter sample