Paternity Leave Letter Sample or Format

Your name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.
Dear sir,
I am writing this letter to inform you that my wife is in her last stages of pregnancy with our first child and I wish to take two weeks of paternity leave and another two weeks for unplanned leave as no one is around her to take care of her and the child. I would avail this leave after the delivery and as this is the first child I cannot provide you with accurate leave dates.
I will take 4 weeks of leave till my parents are around to take care of her and child.
I hope you understand my position and allow me to avail these leaves. I will resume work after a month as soon as my parents are in and join work immediately.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely
Your Name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Paternity Leave Letter Sample or Format