Sample Paternity Leave Letter

It is obvious that most men get excited to see his first baby that her wife gives birth to and also to stay with his wife during one of the most difficult times in her life. Many industries have leave allowance called as the paternity leave, which men can avail to stay with their wife during her last month or few weeks after delivery. The following sample describes best format of paternity leave letter.
Letter:
Patricia  Haynes
3929 McKinley Avenue
Denver, CO 80218
23rd September 2009
To
Rodney Allen,
HR Manager,
FunFair Agencies,
Denver.
Dear Rodney Allen,
I work in your agency as the chief technician for electrical wirings and I am writing this letter to inform you that my wife is in her last stage of her pregnancy and she can deliver our baby at any time. Since this is our first baby I am too excited to see my child and also want to be with my wife during delivery and few weeks after delivery.
As we stay alone here and my parents will join us in few weeks, I request you to grant me leave for four weeks from 28th September. I transferred my works to my colleague and he will take care of the work until I get back to work. Kindly understand my situation and approve my paternity leave as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Patricia A. Haynes

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Paternity Leave Letter