Resign due to unfavorable personal circumstances

Summary: This is a sample resignation letter of a Manager who chose to resign due to unfavorable personal circumstances. The resignation letter is very informative of the current situation, expressing openly the true intentions of resignation with clear objectives. The letter records an appreciation of the company’s good efforts extended during the difficult period.
23rd August 2010
Mrs. Jenny McFee,
Senior Executive Director,
PhiAlpha Enterprise
Dear Jenny,
First, allow me to express my appreciation to you for permitting me to work on a part-time basis since my accident 6 months ago. The arrangement has allowed me to attend my physiotherapies and medical check ups every week.
However, the doctors have advised me to reconsider working for the time being as more rest is preferred for faster healing to happen. As such, I would not be able to carry on this post of Branch Manager for the time being.
Thus, to be fair to the company, I am tendering my notice of resignation today until I make a complete recovery. I would like my resignation to take effect as soon as possible to accommodate more physiotherapy sessions for my complete recovery. I would appreciate your kind assistance in advising me on the exact date of my release from work as soon as possible.
It has been my pleasure to be part of this esteemed organization although it is with regret that I have to resign in such circumstances..
Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding.
Yours Sincerely,
Ronda Michaels
PhiAlpha Enterprise.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resign due to unfavorable personal circumstances