Resignation from Sales Support - Sample Resignation Letter One week notice

Summary: This is a sample resignation letter that is written professionally in the required formal format, stating specifically one-week’s notice as per the contract agreement between the leaving employee and the company. This resignation letter is written in a simple and concise manner, stating the gratitude of the leaving employee for the good experience while at the company. You can use this sample letter for your need. This letter must be send prior one week or 10 days from the date when you want to leave.
From:
Gabrielle Kraegen
6 Shirley Street
KINGSHOLME QLD 4208
To:
Oliver H. Berry
Riley & Sons Company
99 Carba Road
CANUNDA SA 5291
.25th August 2010
Dear Mr. Berry
I am writing to submit my resignation as the Sales Support in Riley & Sons Company.
I am also giving one week’s notice as of today as required in my contract. My last day of work will be on 31 August 2010. I would appreciate it if you could ease off my responsibilities before then.
Please allow me to record my deepest gratitude and thanks for the opportunity to develop myself professionally while working at Riley & Sons Company.
I wish the company further success in its future endeavors.
Yours Truly,
Gabrielle Kraegen

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation from Sales Support - Sample Resignation Letter One week notice