Resignation Letter due to got good offer in other company

Summary: This is a sample letter of resignation which a leaving employee writes addressing to the top management stating his resignation from his post with a specific date of leaving. The letter also states professionally the reason for leaving as well as records an appreciation of the guidance and support extended during the work tenure.
Managing Director
FarEast Outlook
266 Hillstone Road
Panama 34654
Date: June 17, 2010
RE: Resignation Letter
Dear Sir,
I hereby tender my resignation through this letter as the Assistant Supervisor at FarEast Outlook with effect from 18thJuly 2010 giving one month notice that will enable me to complete some outstanding work as well as allow the handing over of other projects and tasks to my successor.
I am leaving to take up the position of Branch Supervisor at Manor Garments which offers me further opportunities to expand my professional development.
I wish to convey my sincere appreciation to the company and all who have supported me during my time here. I have learned a lot in the past 3 years which have contributed to my personal and professional growth.
Please accept my best regards to the company. You may contact me if you need my assistance in any way.
Yours Sincerely
Jonah Elias

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation Letter due to got good offer in other company