SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER


TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
Date:
Dear All
It is with a very heavy heart that I bid a farewell to all of you. ________ (date) will be my last day in the organization. It is time for me to retire, only from work though. It has been a great learning experience for me working with all of you. Even close to my retirement you all have helped me learn a lot.
I would like to extend my deep gratitude to all my colleagues who have always given me the support I needed. I would also like to thank the organization for having that faith in me and restoring it in me time and again.
Leaving for me is very tough with but it is not so difficult especially when I see the number of friends that I have made here.
But I have not gone too far and can always be contacted at __________ (phone number) or my email address _______________ for any help that is required.
I am looking forward to a few days of relaxation and recuperation but then plan to do something voluntary to keep myself occupied.
Thanking you and take care.
_______________ (your name and signature)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER