Home rental termination letter

Summary
The letter intends to inform your tenant that the rental agreement that you had with him/her stands closed since you need the house back. Therefore, it’s called rental termination letter which is sent by the owner to the tenant. The reason for the termination, the date from which it is effective and the date within which you want the house vacant is mentioned. Here is the good sample for that.
From:
Mr Albert Stewart
Owner of F.No 5-9-217, Jayanagar
Bangalore-11
Phone: 26421678
31st January, 2010
To:
Mr Jackson De’ Souza
Tenant of F.No 5-9-217, Jayanagar
Bangalore-11
Phone: 264602431
Dear Mr Jackson,
Sub: Termination of Rental Agreement of my House.
Ref:  Our Rental Agreement dated 20th January, 2009.
I would like to inform you that I would not be able to rent you my house hence forth as I need it for my son who is returning from USA shortly. Our rental agreement for F.No 5-9-217 stated above in “Ref” is thereby terminated effective from 20thFebruary 2010.
I request you to kindly oblige and vacate my house within 19th February 2010. Please vacant the place as mentioned so that I can use it further.
Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
Albert Stewart

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Home rental termination letter