Job Thank You Letter after selection

Summary: It is always great to get the news that you passed an interview and ad been selected for the job. Have you thought that it could be nice to write a “thank you “letter for your employer? It does not take too much effort, especially if you just rely on the sample given below:
From:
(Monika Kreyger)
(45 Dverix STR, London)
To:
(HR-manager)
(Artines corporations LTD)
(15 Livens Road, London)
12 September 2010
Dear Mr. Fedder,
It was very nice to meet you at the interview.
I wish express my gratitude for selecting me for this vacancy of senior auditor in your company.
I thank you for granting me this chance to apply my knowledge and skills to the benefit of your firm. I will do my best in order not to disappoint you. This job position was always my aim and I feel that I can be valuable for the company by doing senior auditor’s job. Your firm is the one I always wanted to work at considering its high reputation and experience.
Thank you again for the trust. I am looking forward to start my job within your company and do my best in order you never regret about your decision.
Best wishes,
Monika Kreyger

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job Thank You Letter after selection