Scholarship Consideration Letter

Summary: Application sample for economically weaker section people and those who are good in studies can be avail scholarship from different departments for higher studies. By this way, they can become Doctors, Engineers, etc. and can serve society. Here is one good sample of a scholarship consideration letters.
August 10th 2010 the Secretary,
Department of Economical welfare
Government of Delhi
Delhi
Respected Sir,
With due regards, I beg to state that I am a handicap person having two more brothers and two more sisters. My father is a small grocery shop owner. We all belong to scheduled class community. It is too difficult for my father to arrange finance for my higher studies. I am very eager to become doctor. I have passed my school final exams with an aggregate of 82%, and I am doing my plus two courses with BPC. I take this opportunity to request your good self kindly provide my scholarship as per my eligibility.
Sir, my native place did not have any medical facility because of that many people died due to various illnesses. I therefore, decided to become a doctor of medicine to serve the community.
Your kind help in this regards will certainly make me able to become a Doctor. I am enclosing herewith my father income certificate, my scheduled caste certificate and my educational qualification certificates for your kind perusal.
Thanking You
You are sincerely,
Ramanuj

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Scholarship Consideration Letter