Student thank you letter for scholarship

Summary: A scholarship thank you letter is written to warmly thank the organization, which has offered the scholarship for you to pursue your studies further. Thank the organization and assure them that you will study well. This scholarship is special for you and your gratitude for the organization should be explained in this letter. This thank you letter will take their attention towards the student who is really obliged for their help. The below letter is a sample of how to write it.
From:
Ryan Andrews
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce
New York
To:
Law Commerce Scholarship Foundation
University of New York
America
5th January 2010
Dear Sir/s,
I express thanks from deep within my heart and show my gratitude for giving me the Law Commerce Scholarship Award. I sincerely thank you for providing me the chance to pursue my Doctorial studies.
I also undertake to strive to pursue my Research to the best of my abilities and hope to bring glory to the Foundation.
Thank you once more for granting me this scholarship and I assure you that my hard work and your help will give me success for sure.
Sincerely,
Ryan Andrews

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Student thank you letter for scholarship