Sympathy for Loss of Father to Boss

Summary: No words can console the family of your boss who just passed away. Sympathy is easily felt but it is not that easy to express it in writing. If your boss just passed away and you can’t find the right words to say in your letter of sympathy, here is a guide that will surely help you out.
Mr. Dan White,
Gilmore Street,
San Andres,
USA.
Dear Sir,
I am very sorry for the death of your father, Mr. David. I have worked under you father in the same company and it was a pleasure working with him. For me, he is an outstanding business man and a true person.
I know how you feel right now and I do not how to console you at this moment. You will be facing the responsibility of managing your company without your father’s guidance and I know it will be difficult for you. You just need to have faith in God and in yourself. God will never forsake you and your family. Let me know if there is anything that I can be of help. Again, Im sorry for the death of your father and send my condolences to the rest of your family.
May your father’s soul rest in peace with our Father above.
with love,
Mr. Bryan Wood.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sympathy for Loss of Father to Boss