Sympathy Letter Death of husband

Summary: The news of somebody’s death is always terrible. In addition, in such moments it is very hard to find any words to express or feeling. IT can happen that the person who experienced such a loss is far away from you, and then it is recommendable to write a letter. The sample below will help you.
Mrs. Debora Baker
87 Drawst Road
Berlin
Germany
Date: 23.6.2009
Dear Mrs. Baker,
I was shocked to hear about the death of your husband. Please, accept my deep condolences. I knew him from my childhood. I will never forget the days when we were coming to your yard for playing with him. All the children adored him since he was such a kind and nice man.
I remember my last visit to your house last year. I saw him that time. He looked so joyful, full of life. I couldn’t believe when I heard this news yesterday.
I want to ask you to contact me if you need anything. I always perceived you as my own family, therefore, don’t hesitate to ask me whatever you need.
With deep sympathy,
Lora Brekart.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sympathy Letter Death of husband