Sympathy sample letter

Summary: Giving empathy to people who are experiencing bad health is certainly helpful, particularly in making their pains and worries relieved. They will consider this as the best help from you, providing them emotional support. Therefore, each time the one you know experience sickness or some bad situations, give them your empathy always.
To Mr. /Mrs. John Jacob
I am in shocked learning the surgery that your relative underwent. Two days ago, when I met Amy at school, Amy was in good health and she looks just fine. I am truly sorry for the leukemia she had since I understand the great troubles and grief you are having right now. My sympathy is with you for Amy’s bad health and condition.
I am sure all the things will be fine in a few span of time by seeing some efficient medical doctors or physicians. You must be courageous enough to deal with situations like this as your parents are not residing with you. I will be praying to God for the immediate and speedy recovery of Amy.
If you need any help or assistance, please feel free to get in touch with me at sympathy@yahoo.com or 800-6544-0909.
Again you have my sympathy.
Your Friend,
Grace

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sympathy sample letter