Sample letter of appreciation for renovation work done

A work well done is of real pleasure, not only for the client but also for the company or persons who have done the job. Business appreciation letter is one such where a client shows his gratitude for a job well done.
Here is a sample business appreciation letter:
18th June, 2010
Ref: Appreciation of work done
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter in a token of appreciation for the renovation work carried out at my home by your team of architects. Your people have done a commendable job and have given my wife and I total satisfaction.
It was an extremely difficult task of renovating a century old house. Your people have successfully done what was desired by me. They have modernized the house but have still maintained its century old grandeur. Your painters have done an excellent job in bringing out the flavor and charm that was lost in the coating of dust and soot of ages. Your decorators, too, have successfully captured the whole essence of décor and have managed to keep the old charm alive and intact.
So, I thank you and your team for all the hard work that they have put in. They had to put up with my demands and tolerate my tantrums. I would like to convey my appreciation to all of you.
Thanking you,
Regards,
Davis Marshall

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample letter of appreciation for renovation work done