Letter requesting raise for excellent performance

Description

Request a salary increase from your manager with this letter template based upon your excellent job performance, initiative, and increased job responsibilities.

User
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name]:
I am writing to request a meeting to review my salary. My responsibilities have grown significantly since I was hired [number of years]years ago, and I believe that this fact and the quality of my work warrant a raise.
As a new employee, my responsibilities included completing individual tasks associated with the [Account Name]account under your supervision. For the last [number of months or years] [months or years]I have managed several aspects of the account and have supervised other team members working on those tasks.
I also implemented new procedures for managing and scheduling resources that saved more than [number of hours] employee hours. These changes allowed for the completion of milestone 1 ahead of schedule and saved the company nearly $[amount] in contractor salaries.
In addition to these significant contributions, I have greatly improved my technical knowledge and the skills critical to my work.
Based on the feedback that I have received, I believe that you and your manager have been pleased with my work. I hope that you will give my request serious consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
User
[Title]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter requesting raise for excellent performance